Recommendation for MCSE Books!

G

gh057

Hi there I was wondering if anyone can recommend books for the MCSE exams , I know there are "Official Books" from MS however I've heard they state one thing and on the exam its a different thing so I figure I get a 2nd opinion.

Thanks

I recommend you pick up some of the "Exam Cram" books. Those are good and they cover the main points which will give you a good idea of how much you know. If you find you are struggling and need to fill in some gaps, I would get the official MS books. Those books also come with a voucher for I believe 15% off your exams.

If you want to pass and don't care about anything else, look at the braindumps here -

http://www.testking.com/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back