Reccomend an mp3 player

i must have been looking at an older model or something.

As cool and techy as that is Lancer, its a bit expensive and way over his limit. Would be a fun gadget though thats for sure.

What I don't see is a mp3 player that falls between the full color screen, multimedia devices (zune, Creative M, etc) and the smaller mp3 only devices. (iRiver, Ipod shuffle, etc)

bah... forget all that nonsense..

Built a shrink-o-expand-a ray gun and use a laptop. Shrink it down when you want to travel.. expand it when you want to use it :) :p

My Vote is for Zune.
Though installing the software sucks....
Creative's support is is horrible.
After a year or two the support ends and u cant even ask questions...
I think its 90 days actually.

I've got a zune, and a creative.
Zune is the bomb.

You are wrong, at least here in Canada, it is one year, I bought a 3 year extended warranty with my mp3 player.

One of Creative's best features is its software, very good

You are wrong, at least here in Canada, it is one year, I bought a 3 year extended warranty with my mp3 player.

One of Creative's best features is its software, very good
Tis what i said, a year...
I said it might be 90 days.
Personally i dont remember, a year seems right.

I have had an ipod mini for 2-3 years now, never had a problem with it. Battery life is great, it is durable, and the audio quality is perfect :D

I had an ipod a few years back. Battery life was horrible and it did not play nice with windows. I understand they have improved a lot since, but they were well behind Creative back then.

What I don't like about ipod is that they are so obviously meant to be disposable. My Zen Touch is an ugly brick, but built to last.

There was a story on CBC radio a while back about some enterprising individual who opened an ipod repair shop in Toronto, Apple tried to shut him down, they don't want them repaired

I had an ipod a few years back. Battery life was horrible and it did not play nice with windows. I understand they have improved a lot since, but they were well behind Creative back then.
When every Teen Woman and child has an ipod (No real men) then you have enough money to invest in the product :)
I kid, there are a few men out there that have them. Hehehe
its always fun when your on an airplane and someone whips out an ipod, you role off one of the Hehe, i can't believe anybody would buy one of those. They get a little angry but u keep it up, then they subside.

I have one of those, they are getting pretty old. Its a beast though, you could use it as a weapon if need be. :p

I'm not sure what they are going for these days, but I'm sure for not much more money you could get something much more recent and feature rich. Still, they are solid players and pretty reliable. Just big and clunky and outdated.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back