RealOne Player

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by LS1, Aug 21, 2003.

1. LS1

LS1 Guest

I'm useing XP Pro. I have loaded on a couple of different versions of RealOne Player only to find they will not run.No error messages or anything just my mouse showing as busy for a couple of seconds then nothing.I have had it running on my computer in the past but not for a few months. Could this be the problem did I let an older version expir?
  2. Idle

Idle Guest

select CTRL + ALT+DEL the process may be running. kill all the processes that have to do with "real". this has happenedt o me before....or you can just reboot...if you have time uninstall reinstall
  3. LS1

LS1 Guest

That was the first thing I thought I deleted anthing remotely related to realone audio.Thanks for giving it a try though.
  4. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

New York City
    You could wait for more replies, but if you can't solve the problem or you want to use a more lightweight alternative, you could try installing "Real Alternative 1.04" which basically enables you to play RealMedia files in Media Player Classic.

5. LS1

LS1 Guest

Thanks NetRyder but that's the program I'm useing right now.
  6. Do you have a firewall running and is it blocking real one's Internet access?