Really Now>>>>

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by bheagle, Apr 30, 2002.

1. bheagle

bheagle Guest

Just a quick Poll..Please be honest....
  2. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

New York
    Are you a fed?
  3. bheagle

bheagle Guest

No I was just curious...;)
  4. omgsoup

omgsoup OSNN Senior Addict

okay, well, i'm somewhere in between the last too, maybe if they changed it to like, um, $700, maybe more, but i only have like adobe6, dreamwvr4, norton2002, easycdcreator, office xp, and i think that's it. but i don't try to get everything for free, i like to buy games, but oh wait, what about that copy of half-life you got from linden (yes, like the tree)? and i really really needed to get office xp b/c it had powerpoint, and my base pair presentation is on the 3rd. (i'm the only white guy) (in the pic) (not like in a racists way, but i mean, i am(white)), and i didn't have it, and it wouldn't be wise to plop down $200 (or it could be different) just for a week's worth of usage. well, maybe i am the 3rd one, and i can't read
  5. bheagle

bheagle Guest

6. bheagle

bheagle Guest

bump bump
  7. dArK_CyAnIdE

dArK_CyAnIdE Guest

well they charge alot cause ppl like me get the softwares free.. opps did i say thta out-loud :D
  8. bheagle

bheagle Guest

here's my theory...

1) if software was cheaper, more people would BUY it rather than Download it.

2) if people would buy it, rather than DOWNLOAD it, it would be cheaper.

3) if people STOPPED BUYING IT! it would be cheaper. Because there is such a thing as supply and demand... no demand means too many disks sitting there getting dusty...

4) if the software companies would lower ALL SOFTWARE to $50.00 or less, they would make a bunch more money.

but thats just MY THEORY!