really happy...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
This is all that went down...I had this mole on my arm that I did not like and it was really weird lookin and crap. Well around the begining of june I asked my mom if I could get it removed and she called in and took me there 3 weeks later. When they saw it they said they wanted to remove it soon...so 2 weeks later I went back and they removed it. Well we got a call and they found canceress cells on the outside of the mole and they werent too sure if they got it so I had to get recut open where I just got cut a month earlier and have them got more of my skin cut off. Well it sucks cause I have stiches and I cant do crap with them in cause it might do somethin to the cut or whatever but that beats havin cancer. Anyway...I got the call saturday and they said its all gone!!! I am so happy I was getting scared cause they said if I never asked to get it removed I could of died of skin cancer before I was 30 :(. I am just really glad I got it removed and now I am off to live my life like it never happend...

Indeed, what a relief ! We're glad that it was not done too late...

Glad ta hear that none of yer body parts will fall off. :D

Enjoy life... there really ain't much of it. :)

mmmmmm...beer (drools) yeah i am glad...i keep it from my gf untill i knew it was gone cause i didnt want to worry her but she was kinda mad i didnt tell her tho :S.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back