Raxco PerfectDisk 9

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
For those of you wonder, I emailed the support team at Raxco and the newest version of their software(PerfectDisk 2008, as they referred to it)will be out by the end of the month. Ready for the big quote?
PerfectDisk 2008 should be released towards the end of this month.
I just bought version 8 with the free upgrade code and have been very happy with it, so I am rather excited to see what improvements the program has.

PerfectDisk Product Page

Raxco Home

Any word on the changes?

Currently Onecare and Perfectdisk seem to have a difference of opinion on how my drive should be laid out :p

Any word on the changes?

Currently Onecare and Perfectdisk seem to have a difference of opinion on how my drive should be laid out :p

I'll email the lady I was talking to and see if I can get a change log, or at least a new list of features.

EDIT: Email has been sent and I am awaiting the response

EDIT EDIT:
It’s not available yet but it will be on our website the day of the release.

Regards,

Susie Colon-Solis
Raxco Software Support

Last edited:
Any word on the changes?

tell me the differances

I think it's more a pholosophu and whichever one you choose will be better then simply laying any file wherever it lands

tell me the differances

I think it's more a pholosophu and whichever one you choose will be better then simply laying any file wherever it lands

I'll try and show you them next time I do em :)
Will get my system defragged with Perfectdisk, let onecare do its thing and show you the Perfectdisk analysis.

I guess the software is out now, I'll make a new post for it in a little while buy right now I need to get ready to take off.

I almost forgot :)
http://www.raxco.com/whatsnew/

Last edited:
The much anticipated "official" release date of the new PerfectDisk 2008 family of products is only days away. Because you are covered by our upgrade protection policy, you are entitled to the free upgrade to PerfectDisk 2008 Professional and we wanted to get it into your hands a little early. Everything that you need, including your permanent license key, is provided at the bottom of this email.
To see a list of new features added to PerfectDisk 2008 Professional and to take a peek at the new products added to the PerfectDisk 2008 family, click the link below:
What's New: www.raxco.com/whatsnew
As you will see on the new website that will be launched on Tuesday (1/29), everything about Raxco and our product line has been given a huge upgrade. Over the last year, we asked our customers, as well as our competitor's customers, to tell us exactly what they wanted most in a defrag solution. The answers always came down to three simple things: Automation, Flexibility, and Complete Control - so we listened. Everything from the look and feel of the products, to faster performance, to even more scheduling options such as the new StealthPatrol, has been added to make your experience the best that it can possibly be. All of the new products will be available for evaluation on Tuesday so make sure you check out the new www.raxco.com and give them a try.
Important Information for PerfectDisk Command Center Users Only:
If you are currently using the PerfectDisk 8.0 Command Center, the new PerfectDisk 2008 Command Center is in Stage 1 beta. If you require the use of a central management console, you must continue to use PerfectDisk 8.0 Pro with the PerfectDisk 8.0 Command Center until the new 2008 Command Center is released. Contact Corporate Sales @ 800-546-9728 or EnterpriseSales@raxco.com with any questions regarding the 2008 Command Center status. Raxco will continue supporting these PerfectDisk 8.0 products during this transition period.
Now all you need to do is download PerfectDisk 2008 Professional to your system(s). You will notice that after you download and install the product, you will be prompted to enter the permanent license key provided below. Please note that once you install PerfectDisk 2008 Professional, it will remove any previous install(s) of PerfectDisk 8.0 Pro.
Step 1: Click on the link below to download and install your new PerfectDisk 2008 Professional software only on the PC(s) for which you are licensed.
Link to download software: http://ftp.raxco.com/pub/download/pd90/PD2008_WS.exe
Step 2: Enter this PerfectDisk 2008 Pro only license key: xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx (Save This Key)
Step 3: Take the product out for a spin, become familiar with all of the new features, and let us know what you think.
Should you have any questions or issues please let us know. Because the new website and official release date isn't until Tuesday (1/29), the Technical Support and Customer Service sections of the current Raxco website do not reflect any new products. You can click on the Product Resources tab within the product for technical information but should still have any technical issues or questions, please email the PerfectDisk Technical Support Team directly at windows_support@raxco.com. If you have any customer service or sales questions, please email sales@raxco.com. As you can imagine, the next few weeks will be very busy around here and we will respond to you as quick as possible.
Thank you and we hope that you enjoy your new software and please let us know what you think. Your feedback means everything to us!
Best Regards,
Raxco Customer Service
Raxco Software, Inc.
Direct: (301) 527-0803
Toll Free: (800) 546-9728

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back