Random Customizing Questions

P

Puma127

I'm on a mission to make my computer look like a MAC (yes you read correctly...waiting for flames...now). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew what program I could use to customize the windows boot screen. I have the boot file, but don't want to do it manually if I don't have to. Also, how do I change the icons for the Recycle Bin, and the Windows and Program Files folders? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jee... thats original ;)

I'm sorry... enough of that. There are more Mac themes than you can poke a stick at.

www.themexp.org
www.deskmod.com

they'll have your Mac Visual Style

Theres a wonderful program called BootXP that will replace your ntoskrnl.exe without you having to screw it up. (google it)

http://www.jonmega.com/~iceman/

thats about the only site you'll need for changing your Windows XP into a Mac.

Need more help? Just post here. Welcome to NTFS.org btw

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back