ramsinks, cant find anything else

Discussion in 'Benchmarks & Performance' started by Kush, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

what do you guys think of these ramsinks i bought, will they make any difference in my system? cuz thats all i could find here, they dont have the one that covers the whole stick of ram, im ganna stick these on my ram and the ram of my gfx card. and i also saw a fan for the north bridge and south bridge chipsets should i get them? thermal take also, but they cost like 25 bucks here, are they worth it? - btw this would be on an nforce 2 chipset abit nf7-s

ThermalTake Copper Ramsinks

Chipset Coolers

2. Kush

Kush High On Life!

i just want to have my pc run nice and cold

3. GoNz0

GoNz0 NTFS Stoner

the ramsinks will help a little, with airflow to draw the heat away. as for that blower, if i remember right it runs up too 10,000 rpm and is a right little screamer. there are other options out there, if your into overclocking then fine live with the noise, but for nice and cool, theres other options without so much noise :)

4. Kush

Kush High On Life!

no its ok i dont care about the noise, and yeah i dont overclock so this will do fine i guess

5. GoNz0

GoNz0 NTFS Stoner

6. Kush

Kush High On Life!

btw is the hdd cooler suppose to blow air from the case at the bottom of the hdd (the black bottom part of the hdd)