Ramdisk Question?

P

PUDBUDZ

I tried the "Ar Ram Disk" because its free and you know the old saying..."U get what U pay for!"

Well it wont let me make a ramdisk big enough....So the first question is....

How do i remove AR Ram Disk? I uninstalled the device but the "Ramdisk" shortcut is still in my Control Panel.

I want to remove AR RAMDISK from my system totally!

Im currently using the RAMDISK XP PROFESSIONAL....I havent purchased it yet....$100 is a little steep...Im one of the few people that allways purchase the little tools and programs instead of ripping the developers off but Im looking for a crack or Serial on this one!!!

Thanks for any help!

PUD

Thats the problem....its not in add remove progs!

So I dont know how to shit can it!

Do you have a registry cleaner? Someone here who knows more about this will post soon. Just learning this stuff myself. :rolleyes:

Try reinstalling it... Then looking for it in "add/remove" or for its own unistall in the program folder...

your loking for a "crack" "serial"?!? Please don't ask here... :D...

Im not asking for a crack just venting a little...I dont mind paying but....

100 bucks?...i found a differenT ramdisk prog for $35...does everything the other does too!

And the Ar Ramdisk didnt come with its own uninstaller....It doesnt make a folder...To install it you have to add new hardware and browse to the Ar download to install the drivers for it and POOF!!!....now there is a "RAMDISK" Icon in the Control Panel! Go figure.

PUD

just find the ramdisk's .cpl file and delete it

or you can use tweakui or any other tweaker to take it off the control panel window.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back