Ramdisk Question?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by PUDBUDZ, Mar 17, 2002.

1. PUDBUDZ

PUDBUDZ Guest

I tried the "Ar Ram Disk" because its free and you know the old saying..."U get what U pay for!"

Well it wont let me make a ramdisk big enough....So the first question is....

How do i remove AR Ram Disk? I uninstalled the device but the "Ramdisk" shortcut is still in my Control Panel.

I want to remove AR RAMDISK from my system totally!

Im currently using the RAMDISK XP PROFESSIONAL....I havent purchased it yet....$100 is a little steep...Im one of the few people that allways purchase the little tools and programs instead of ripping the developers off but Im looking for a crack or Serial on this one!!!

Thanks for any help!

PUD

2. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

How did you remove it? Add/Remove programs or...?

3. PUDBUDZ

PUDBUDZ Guest

Thats the problem....its not in add remove progs!

So I dont know how to shit can it!

4. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Do you have a registry cleaner? Someone here who knows more about this will post soon. Just learning this stuff myself. :rolleyes:

5. PUDBUDZ

PUDBUDZ Guest

Yup....i tried the reg cleaner ....no luck

6. MiseryQ

MiseryQ Guest

Try reinstalling it... Then looking for it in "add/remove" or for its own unistall in the program folder...

your loking for a "crack" "serial"?!? Please don't ask here... :D...

7. PUDBUDZ

PUDBUDZ Guest

Im not asking for a crack just venting a little...I dont mind paying but....

100 bucks?...i found a differenT ramdisk prog for $35...does everything the other does too!

And the Ar Ramdisk didnt come with its own uninstaller....It doesnt make a folder...To install it you have to add new hardware and browse to the Ar download to install the drivers for it and POOF!!!....now there is a "RAMDISK" Icon in the Control Panel! Go figure.

PUD

8. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

just find the ramdisk's .cpl file and delete it

or you can use tweakui or any other tweaker to take it off the control panel window.