Ramadan Kareem

ThePatriot said:
Ramadan Mubarak themafia_69, prodj88 and Grandmaster...that's the correct thing to say, right? :eek:

Thanks, and yes it's the right way :D

Good luck to everyone taking part.

themafia_69 said:
Well today is the first day of ramadan the holly month where muslims have to fast, i know we dont have many on the forum, but i know we have 3 at least prodj88, Grandmaster, and myself. So good luck fasting the whole month, and even for non muslims here its a great time because of friends and family and watching tv, staying up late etc. i wish i could share this with all of u
Forgot me biatch!
tongue.gif

Happy Ramadan to everyone!
smile.gif

ramadan mubarak yall! lol. have a safe and healthy month!! today was the first day and it wasn't so bad!! i wasn't that hungry and when time came i ate some good mashed potatoes at the steakhoue i work at

ahh the hardest is when u have to fast on the weekdays, i wake up at 6:30 am, compared to the weekends ~12ish a whole 6 hours more to fast lol

You Forgot me Biatch!

I completley forgot man sorry (that you were muslim)

sorry sorry, i dont know all the muslims on this board lol

dont worry i didnt like get mad or feel bad, i was just forgetfull:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back