Ram

N

nevs

ok i have 256mb of ram on my pc , my mothernaord is a kt 133 7ea made by qdi, i think it has 3 slots.

is it true u need to add ram in pairs. or can i add one 64 mb stick onto my exsting 256?

you cn add any amount to and of the slots, a 64, 256, and what ever in teh last one. you can even have 256 in the first, none in the second, and 64 in teh third, or any way you want. with motherboards these days, it will do all the other stuff for you, you can put whatever you want whereever you want.

If it's PC133, the stuff is almost dirt cheap now....256 is 49.49 at Crucial that makes 512....and it's quality RAM.

You really only need to add RD RAM in pairs, and that'd not even true in all cases

Better read the manual of the motherboard to make sure. Download it if you don't have one.

Theres banks and slots.. if you have slots you have to add them in pairs they are a bank that can hold 2+ sticks and if this is the case you have to fill them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back