Rainlendar 0.11 Problem

Jz1397-5

XP Bad Ass
When I try to add Rainlendar 0.11 to the Starup Control Panel (program that lets you add things to startup), when the program is added, at the next start up I get the following error message, any idea?

from the picture it looks like there is a extra space after the r

If I'm reading it right u have rainlendar .ini

there should not be a space after that r

if I'm reading it wrong, let me know, and I will come up with a better solution.

I see the same thing, but how would I change that? When I double click on the program it opens fine.

U know after thinking about it and all that file should not even be where u got it.

did u follow the directions given at rainy's site to install it correctly?

Here is the manual to install it correctly Manual

I did mine exactly like shown in the example (C:\Program files\Rainlendar)

also keep in mind there is two install guides there one for litestep shell, and the other for the explorer shell.

let me know, more then willing to help :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back