Radeon 9800XT and 9600XT

well, if i had remembered to save the pics, i would give you a link to them. but i forgot :(
and id software came after those pics so fast it was quite impressive. basically, they claimed they would file lawsuits against any site that had posted the pics.
you can probably still find the pics out there, somewhere

i wonder wat ahppen to the readon 9700?? :(
how come its not on sale anymore?

Originally posted by SlaveZero
i wonder wat ahppen to the readon 9700?? :(
how come its not on sale anymore?

it was replaced by the 9800 series...

you can still get it from some places though...

Speaking of 9700 pro's,
can anyone give me a hand with overclocking this thing?
All my rates are standard at the moment,
can anyone give me the highest and most stable rates?

My spec:

2400 XP (Not O/Ced)
Hercules 9700 pro
512 pc2100 RAM
Asus A7V8x Mobo (Still can't get 8x to work!!!)

I am getting a 9800 Pro from work for free. Was wondering if I should put it up on E-bay and fork over the extra few bucks for the 9800 XT. From the looks of the benchmarks, I don't see much difference in the cards to justify me doing this even though it'll only cost me about $140 in price difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back