Radeon 9700 - any1 have it?

C

Canibus

hey any actually have the radeon 9700 yet? almost every local store keeps telling me different shippent dates, ( they told me, 22nd, 28th, and now they dunno) if any1 actually has it, where did u get it??
the local stores are compusa, bestbuy, circuit city, ebworld, which are authorized ATI resellers. =/

plz post any info that cant end my radeon 9700 journy ;p

thnx

over at Rage3D a number of users have posted saying they are purchasing it directly from ATI.. pretty darned expensive though.. I think they paid like $459 or so US..

yea thnx, but there sold out. and thats where i got the info on my local stores =/ besides its over 500+ with shipping and tax
like whoa =/.. i rather pick it up for 432 ;p

i got mine already but i sorta got mine thru the inside so the odds of you getting one are slim i got mine thru dell to test to see if its worth putting in there new 8300 and 4550 dont know yet its awsome but its not compatible with some games

NV30 will be nothing, I think the 9700 will be comparable, ATI got the jump because they didn't wait for the small process to be ready.

F.A.O GOATMAN

HOW THE HELL can u say the nvidia n30 will be nothing /alright the r300 will most deffinetly blow away rhe ti4600 bi=ut u seen no figures yet but the nvidia is close to 7 months old nothing to boast about.

The next nvidia card will obliterate ati back to there hole for another 7 months trying to build yet another card.

Dont be folloed by the spec,look at the Maxtor Parhelia(can't spell it)its spec was through the roof and it got beat by Ati 8500 and Nvidia G-Force 4 TI 4600 .

Nvidia has released the specs on the NV3X core, and I read it was nothing too special it was just the same as the R300, only later. The only thing that is takin so long is the delays in manufacture of the smaller process.

yeah, ATI also has many months to start on the next gen, nvidia made a mistake..... shouldn't of waited for the smaller process

NVIDIA RULES ATI ARE CHEAPER SUBSTITUES GOATMAN AND DO MAGE TO BE NVIDIA CARDS WHEN THERE ABOUT 6-7 MONTHS OLD.

MEANT TO SAY MANAGE TO BEAT(my key are sticky same as cap locks)

Is that why nvidia shares have fallen recently.. cos they are SOOO good!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

actually if you want to know nvidia is finally solving there bigest problem you know what it is
rectal cranium inversion
they are finally going to use a dual processor board and where did they get that tech from can anyone guess
3DFX humm does that voodoo 5 5500 ring any bells they are using really old tech on there new card and also ati is already working on the ati radeon 10000 which is going to use ddr 2 which the nv 30 is not going to support as well as the 13u and its going to use a few other cool things from what i understand from ati
GOD i love working for DELL

I read that since ATi opened up two development and research places, (one on esat cost and west cost) they will be able to keep up with the 6th moth cycle that the industry is so shaped to. So now many ATi can compete on the same level. and the R300 is going to be made on a .13 as opposed to the .15 now. they will announce latter.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back