Radeon 8500/8500LE

N

neo

HI, I have radeon 8500le I just installed the new driver 7.78. After installing the driver my games were running like 3fps. Does anybody has any idea what's going on the AGP card. Thank in advance

7.78 is a beta init?

beta does not work on all hardware configurations... it is not really the card @ fault...

use the WHQL 7.76 drivers and things should be fine...

if you need to install the individual display drivers the 6166 is the officially supported ones.. and the next ones that work best would be 6193... I have no troubles with it...

try to roll back to OFFICIAL drivers if you have a bug with a set of beta's :)

I did all the thing I can Imaging all driver uninstalling and installing again same result need help.

ok... try this...

www.rage3d.com has forums for help and they have a few threads to show how to completely remove drivers from your machine..

do not overclock your machine and install appropriate supported drivers from ATi either for built by Ati or the drivers for cards that are powered by ati... can get official drivers here www.ati.com

try doing that...

also the way you were describing the problem... did the games run fine before you installed the beta 7.78 drivers ?

just check out the forums over @ www.rage3d.com for more information concerning radeon cards and trouble shooting.. most of the time it is a minor thing...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back