Quicktime + screencap = help me!

NerdUprising

[ Method ]
say i d/l a movie trailer, and want to take some screencaps... its a .mov, so i open it in quicktime, take the captures, and the world is happy - until recently

the program I use (PrintKey2000...this issue comes up just copying d-top w/ PrtScn and importing to image prog too) used to work just fine with quicktime movies, but not with mpeg or the like (no biggie, have other prog for that anyway) BUT NOW when I take a screencap of quicktime, its as if it was an mpeg - blackness where image should be

so my question: what could have happened that caused me to lose that ability, and what can i do to remedy it/ what plugins can i use somewhere in something to take a screencap of a .mov?

(yes, did a few searches in threads here, but found nothing useful)

thanks

Better idea. To take screencaps go to file > export > .bmp or /.jpeg file. Much easier.

-lieb39

... dont have that option :(

interesting side note - last night i was able to take some caps of a .mov that I had just downloaded... and i still can

not with the other file, however... corrupted, perhaps, somehow?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back