Questions about my V3M

Discussion in 'Portable Devices & Gadgets' started by brad96stanggt, Aug 2, 2006.

1. brad96stanggt

brad96stanggt OSNN Junior Addict

I have seemed editied my V3M already, as I did with my old v3c.....here are the questions I have, I have a feeling I am going to be dissapointed with your answers, but I figured I would ask anyway.

I just picked up a 256mb minicard....I was hoping by adding this I can hold more ringtones and pics. Right now it seems like I am wrong. I can move pics to the card, but they cannot be picture ID pics, and cannot be saved there (to the card) first (ie. I still always need the space on the phone to save it, then move it). Also i wanted to hold some new ringtones....it seems like they have to be saved on the phone as well......WTF, why the hell did I buy this thing then?

2. Fenrix

Fenrix OSNN One Post Wonder

Did you push the card in all the way? I had a similar problem with my V3M until I really shoved my 256 card down there and got the little triangle tab to fit in it's female connector part (if that makes any sense, looking at the card).

-Fen

3. brad96stanggt

yeah its in all the way. I think motorolla sux.

wma = playable song on phone.....only to be stored on card.
    mp3 = ringtone, cannot be stored on card.

pics (.jpg) = can be saved on card, but only for storage and they cannot be used as a background or pic ID when stored on a card.....

this is dumb, I thought adding the 256mb card would add to the phone's actual memory. My friend has a nextel and the card holds everything, he can have 100+ pics, ringtones, w/e....the card holds them and operated normal. This is useless to me as all my ringtones are .mp3, and I don't really store pics on my phone that I am not using as a pic ID or background...

4. brad96stanggt

bump,

anyone know anything else about the functionality of w/ mem card? This thing seems useless. I thought it acutally expanded the phones memory, not just add another drive you can only store SOME things on....

5. brad96stanggt

ttt any info on this??

anyone know how to load MP3's to play on the phone?

6. Dellpodder

Dellpodder OSNN One Post Wonder

7. NinJaSword

NinJaSword OSNN One Post Wonder

You can select the storage device to automatcially save your pictures to, while in camera mode hit Options > Storage Device > Mini-SD card. You should be good from then.

8. brad96stanggt

can anyone tell me how I can get headphones to hook up to this?? I have a little adapter (emu i think its called) it goes into the USB port, but it plug in on it is REALLY tiny, it fits a phone "hands free" headset plug, but its too small for headphones. If I can get an adapter will it work for headphones?