Quality DVD Media

devynal

The Idiot Circus Boy
I'm looking for opinions on some quality blank DVD media, -/+ doesn't really matter.

I know Verbatim makes a good disc, any others? Thanks.

devynal said:
I'm looking for opinions on some quality blank DVD media, -/+ doesn't really matter.

I know Verbatim makes a good disc, any others? Thanks.

I've had good results with TDK DVD+R 4x discs.

/rotjong

It depends on your burner. Check their list of recommended media.

RICOH seems to be the best, hard to find in USA. Ritek is another good one.

http://www.cdfreaks.com/ is DVD info heaven. Check them out.

With +r and -r even cheap bundles seem to be ok. If oyu plan on using +/-RW be more selective. A friend of mine has burnt over 100 DVD -R with whatever he got the cheapest with no problems.
I had a hell of a time with the same model lite on and finally returned it. Sent my buddy the media and it worked fine for him. I now assume my Lite on was defective.

always used bulkpaq orange and not a single coaster yet with either a sony 510a, pioneer 106d or a mat****a laptop burner (max of 2X)

Ritek is probably the best. Heard good things about Bulkpaq orange tops though.

have to think of more then just coasters when burning ... you want a media that not going to break down/decay faster either as some cheaper kinds can do. i've heard of some that "flake" as well. so i would say use what you want but make sure its made in japan :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back