Quake 4

N

Nedreplan

Heard somewhere that there is a Q4 on the way...
Does anyone know more about it????

yea it's great , been trying it out for about a month now. run pretty smoth and weapons are really nice

Yeah right, lol

Last I heard Quake IV will use the Doom III engine and will be released before Doom III, but I haven't heard anything for a while so this may change.

Wow before Doom3? I thought it was after. That would be so sweet.

I doubt that is the case now as they seem to be showing Doom III with word of a "test" like previous versions... unless of course Quake IV is completely multiplayer based... they have been very quiet about it all.

i doubt very much that it will released before since ID has a policy of not letting game with the engine of another game come out before thta original game.. so Q4 is made with the doom3 engine therefor q4 will be out after D3.

Yeah cyanide there was an interview with carmack in a mag i read and the same thing was said. Quake4 will be a while down the road. Hey but on a good note the release section Duke Nukem Forever is to be released in 2020...SWEET!!!!!!:p

wow fancy that ANOTHER rushed quake game wounderful should be better then 3.... which isn't saying much........ pong is better then Q3

Not always the case... America's Army came out before UT2003

Shogo came out before Blood2

Originally posted by Krux
wow fancy that ANOTHER rushed quake game wounderful should be better then 3.... which isn't saying much........ pong is better then Q3

lol so true

q2 4 3\/3R

from what i heard. quake 4 and doom 3 aren't supposed to be out for a while. maybe news changed since i last heard.

Hey Krux, u play Ragnarok Online?

ragnarok

yeah. i know it rules. jus sucks that it's gonna be down for a while. i HATE THAT!!!!

I think next year I will steal banks to afford all those games.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Not always the case... America's Army came out before UT2003

Shogo came out before Blood2

only I.D software has that(refers to my original post) policy. With epic they ( the developpers ) can make the game and put it out whenever they want.

use proper english octipus
'rob' banks, not steal them

and ya, want some help? i'll hack into their system and turn off their security cameras

Quake 4 wont be here for another year at least. Doom3 isn't too far off now.

Quake 4 is to be releesed Desember 26th 2003.... But the date could change...

You can't releese a game based on the Doom 3 engine before the game have come out!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back