Quake 3 Arena OSP Mod?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by dotbatman, Jun 24, 2002.

1. dotbatman

dotbatman Guest

Hey y'all, I am wondering if anyone has seen a cool icon around for the OSP mod for Q3A.

Actually, any links to any icons for any mods or versions of Quake would be appreciated, but the OSP icon is one I have never seen anywhere.

Thanks!

2. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

can u pls post the original icon? I'll make an aqua icon out of it, i you want... ;)

3. dotbatman

dotbatman Guest

Noooooooooooo!

Actually, I really like the Aqua Graphite icons, but I am getting out of the bubbles for now (Hein and Mix the Pix have been keeping me busy converting...). But I bet someone might wanna snag it from you, so I'll attach both OSP icons here.

That's cool that you have the templates for download too!

Thanks for the reply.

Oh, and BTW your site looks just fine in Mozilla at 1152x864, and the F11 works in Mozilla too (crashes less, I might add).

Cheers!

4. dotbatman

dotbatman Guest

oops!

forgot the icons!

well, they don't allow attachments here...

try this

5. dotbatman

dotbatman Guest

made my own

Well, I think I have something, at least to start with.

Here's some icons I whipped up, two for OSP Q3 and one for my fav Q1 engine Tomaz!

click

Now, they are in 72 pixel format, I cannot figure out how to get Gif Movie Gear to take a PSD including the multiple sizes, and Iconshop will not see them if I save them as .tiffs in Photoshop.

Any ideas anyone?

6. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Use Icon Sushi and open up all the different sized PSD's ni it and save them as a 'Multiple Icon'.

Good Luck :),

o_87