Quad SLi Cards?

ming

OSNN Advanced
Just came across this article on Quad cards and was surprised at what those people are thinking. I, myself, would love to try out a two-card SLi but highly unlikely to ever build a machine with more than 1 graphics card (coz I can't afford it :p)

The pictures in the article gets more interesting as you move along... some might find them "shocking" - love the power supply for the cards though. lol :laugh:

Source: Tom's Hardware

Very nice review, for all the neigh sayers I think the charts speak for themselves, they are flat out screaming cards that already beat everything out there... if they ever get them 100% stable Quad CPU SLI setups will be popping up all over..

I'm more excited about ASUS putting 2 7800 GPUs and 1 gig RAM on a single card than the quad feature. :)

mlakrid said:
Very nice review, for all the neigh sayers I think the charts speak for themselves, they are flat out screaming cards that already beat everything out there... if they ever get them 100% stable Quad CPU SLI setups will be popping up all over..

Check prices and power requirements and size requirements.

Those babies are not going to be all over, not everyone is going to be able to afford that much stuff m8.

I personally, no way in HELL am I going to come close to spending 3-4k on JUST video cards :) and then even more for power bills with the external plugs. Nor am I going to buy a whole new case to fit those beasts in.

I love how they said that the video cards have to be fed 'intravenously' with their own external power supply. Hehe, thg always has the best reviews.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back