Pulling my hair out,D-Link 300T

Oni

OSNN One Post Wonder
:squareeye Hi and thanks for reading :)

The prob i have is that the Local area connection keeps droping the connection and i have to keep using the repair button, the d-link is staying connected at 4mb so i dont think it is it :rolleyes:
Im using winxp sp2 home, i get error message's that an address cant be asigned to the computer and that the DNS cache cant be cleared, any ideas

thanks for any help

Oni

I did a web search and found multiple complaints about the Dlink locking up. The only solution was from someone who had tech support tell him to set it up as just a modem and then use an external router. Lame idea of support but it gave the guy the functions he needed.

http://forum.zensupport.co.uk/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=26&MessageID=228&TopicPage=2

Looking at the links I found if it's still in warantee consider exchanging it for another one, or another brand/model.

my dlink 624 wireless drops sporadically. ive messed around with firmware upgrades, it has seemed to help. try firmware updating perhaps.

I have a DLINK DI-524+ which I loathe, the wireless hardy works, luckily I have 2 other Linksys routers that I use. Im selling it to a friend (who works at DLINK)

I hate DLINK, I love Linksys.

Admiral Michael said:
I have a DLINK DI-524+ which I loathe, the wireless hardy works, luckily I have 2 other Linksys routers that I use. Im selling it to a friend (who works at DLINK)

I hate DLINK, I love Linksys.

I love Linksys too, I even have Linksys sheets and pillowcases :nervous:

Unfortunately I have a D-LINK also, a 624+ , latest revision with one antenna. I hate it. It took me forever to get the wireless working and it drops the signal altogether fairly often. Had to RMA it twice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back