Public Apology

He was dirting us over
omg.gif

He and Matt got all dressed up like Romy and Michele. Then Vanquished started the rumor that he invented "Post Its". Matt got mad 'cause he had already started his own rumor that he had invented them. Vanquished accused Matt of bad fashion sense (too many day glow colors) and Matt retaliated with a ban based on Vanquished not changing his Hello Kitty thong in over a week. :rolleyes: How would he know? Hmmmmm.

They have since kissed and made up, they got a huge loan from one of their geeky friends that had the hots for a "sandwich" with them in a tub of lime Jello... ummmm, Too many details? :p Anyway they got their day glow clothing line up and running and they both admitted that they invented Post Its together, while on Acid and "X", while they were in a tub of lime Jello. :rolleyes: So everyone is happy now. Sort of...

*runs for the exit* Weeeeeeee...

lol this thread is still going ???
I guess so, right around my 1 year anniversary here at Osnn too :)

Oh, and TK - I finally realized where your quote was from/in
I dont know if it originated here but: The Episode where bender is god in space, and he meets the binary speaking god, in futurama.

*Pops in... disappears back into the shadows*

I think you guys have to much time on your hands..... :p

*fades in... pulls Beginning's pants down to his ankles* *runs for exi...* Betty Boop thong!? :suprised:

I guess so, right around my 1 year anniversary here at Osnn too :)

Oh, and TK - I finally realized where your quote was from/in
I dont know if it originated here but: The Episode where bender is god in space, and he meets the binary speaking god, in futurama.

yeah, you got it...

not really but, u just go on thinking that lol. Others have gotten it before you.

not really but, u just go on thinking that lol. Others have gotten it before you.
Yeah i know...
I just never remembered to tell you before, I watched that episode back in like june lol :), then i saw it on tv a couple nights ago

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back