PSU differences

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Dr. Kramer, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Dr. Kramer

Dr. Kramer Who's Yo' Doctor?

anyone know the differences (besides the obvious) between the Antec SL350 and TRUE330? I've looked all over at review sites, but havent been able to get an actual answer. I'm trying to decide which to buy for my rig. Thanks

Lee

2. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

When in doubt check the maker. ;) ... Antec.

3. LeeJend

LeeJend Moderator

4. Dr. Kramer

So now I'm wondering if I should go with the TRUE330 or 380. I'm considering upgrading the mobo, RAM, and vid card in the future (whilst keeping the processor). Would 330 be enough or should I just get the 380 to be sure?

-Addendum...I'm just gonna go for the 380 since it's only 8 bucks more. The only difference I see is the Max load at 5V is 35A (as oppoosed to 30A for the 330).

K

5. Dr. Kramer

Ok, now my problem is that I don't know how big to go! Is it worth it to fork out a few more bucks for a TRUE430 (US 70$) or just go with the 330 (55$) or the 380 ($61). This is driving me insane!!! thanks for any help

K

6. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

It really depends on what your going to be running and what you plan to be running the future. :)

7. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

i would get something over 400 because things are becoming more and more power demanding. if ur on a budget i'd get a raidmax - they are very reliable