PSP Browser + other niceness

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Seems as though Wipeout Pure has a super-secret web browser

http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/03/27/1355224&from=rss

p101006619hf.jpg

And a guide on how to get E-books on your PSP...

http://gamefries.blogspot.com/2005/03/how-to-get-e-books-on-your-psp.html

very nice, PSP the new toy for hack0rs, im sure we will be seeing more and more uses for the PsP,

My friend who got his told me that he wants to toss away his DS after playing with the PSP :D

I'm going to refrain from plunging more money towards games for the moment though :p

Now...I want one. However, I am stripped for cash right now. What is the price on one of these sweat toys?

Last edited:
Very very very cool. I don't really want to buy wipeout pure just to do this though. Hopefully we'll get some first party stuff from Sony that does this.

If I bought one of these, I'd probably use it for everything else other than gaming. :p

NetRyder said:
If I bought one of these, I'd probably use it for everything else other than gaming. :p

Heh, well you can do so much other than gaming on it, so I wouldn't blame you :p

But this is a gaming device first and foremost.

Played with one today, and was very impressed by it. Even almost got the browswer in Wipeout to work :p

It's going to be hard to resist until the price cut :S

They've been auctioning those off all week in the U.K. on Talk Sport in the high/low auction, lowest unique bidder gets the booty for the winning price, they sound good.

Some lady got one for 48 new pence (48p), not in shops either, my Son will be grieving me on his 10th birthday for one I bet.

They do look quite tempting, but only for arsing about with, not playing games on :p certainly not worth the £180 (~$340USD) that'll be slapped on it once released over here, I think it would be more wise to put that £180 aside for an Xbox360 later on :D

FishBoy said:
you have a long time to wait then :)
here is a google search on psp2 lol nothing about game consoles haha

...he was being sarcastic and poking fun at game consoles at the same time :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back