Ps2 cases

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by sn00pee, Dec 9, 2002.

1. sn00pee

sn00pee OSNN Addict

Does anyone know where i can find custom PS2 cases... not carrying cases. Im talking about the whole ps2 case. Im sure they have some out there
    :blink:

2. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

I don't think you can find ones.if yours is broken then send it back to the place you got it from to give you a new one.
    if there was what you need they would be classified as pirated hardwares.

3. Ace123

Ace123 Guest

Lol all he wants is a new case for his ps2 system. Not a remade ps2 or a copy. He wants to peel off his old one and put on a beautifully modded (windows lights and all) skin.

4. Ace123

Ace123 Guest

5. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

the ones in that site are not officials and if he switch to them he will lose his PS2's warranty.
    you can buy paint and start coloring your PS2 :D

6. sn00pee

sn00pee OSNN Addict

Yea the only one i saw was the flip top. It really isnt illegal even though you do void your warranty but eh who cares. I saw this special Japanese version that was released that had like a blue-ish tint with gradient black-blue patern on it. I dont want a mod chip or anything...i just want a special case :) its just like customizing your PC case :blink:

7. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

You can get the blue case from here
    It does say its only for japanese consoles tho :huh:

8. Alex_is_Axel

Alex_is_Axel .:: FTPAlex ::.

lol :p whats the difference between the Japanese and English version? i havent spotted anything different :p

Maybe the Japanese only want the best stuff.. leave us till last:confused:

Sincerly Alex