Program Wanted

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by alloy25, Jan 22, 2003.

1. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

A friend of mine told me that there was a program that partitioned your saved info in a section of comp and then it reformatted the other part of your h/drive.......wat is it called and where can I get it from?????????It then moves the info over to the reformatted side and formats the side it was on......Question as above "wat and where????"

Just like to say that I have been reading this forum for a while now and have found it extremely useful in solving a number of mine and my friends probs...Keep up the good work :)

2. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

I am not sure but from what I think read, Partition Magic can do it

3. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

4. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

So if I use p/magic then I can move all my info onto one partition...EG f/drive ...I could then format c/drive then I could move the info back and get rid of f/drive???????????????

He said that this software did this by itself.......would partition magic do this??????

5. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

cool pic :p
    yep partition magic can do that. Its not that diffciult if you use the wizards that are included in the program.

6. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

Hey thanks a heap sboulema.... I'll tell my friend and we'll give it ago on his laptop to see wat happens before he does it on his computer........
    As I said before you guys r the best help I have read and I hope you keep up the excellent work....
    :blink: :happy: :cool: