Program Wanted

A

alloy25

A friend of mine told me that there was a program that partitioned your saved info in a section of comp and then it reformatted the other part of your h/drive.......wat is it called and where can I get it from?????????It then moves the info over to the reformatted side and formats the side it was on......Question as above "wat and where????"

Just like to say that I have been reading this forum for a while now and have found it extremely useful in solving a number of mine and my friends probs...Keep up the good work :)

Originally posted by alloy25
A friend of mine told me that there was a program that partitioned your saved info in a section of comp and then it reformatted the other part of your h/drive.......wat is it called and where can I get it from?????????It then moves the info over to the reformatted side and formats the side it was on......Question as above "wat and where????"

Just like to say that I have been reading this forum for a while now and have found it extremely useful in solving a number of mine and my friends probs...Keep up the good work :)

I am not sure but from what I think read, Partition Magic can do it

So if I use p/magic then I can move all my info onto one partition...EG f/drive ...I could then format c/drive then I could move the info back and get rid of f/drive???????????????

He said that this software did this by itself.......would partition magic do this??????

cool pic :p
yep partition magic can do that. Its not that diffciult if you use the wizards that are included in the program.

Hey thanks a heap sboulema.... I'll tell my friend and we'll give it ago on his laptop to see wat happens before he does it on his computer........
As I said before you guys r the best help I have read and I hope you keep up the excellent work....
:blink: :happy: :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back