Processor

D

drag_on

I am soon to purchase a new prosocessor, i need some advice on what to buy, thanks for your help.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll....

If you'd post what you're going to be doing w/ this computer, we might be able to help you more. Also, a price range is helpful!

But...if you're going to get a new processor, more than likely you'll have to change your motherboard and ram as well. That means big bucks. However, you can get a nice Athlon XP or Intel P4 system that should last you a while. Via's C3 processor is another alternative...although it's considerably slower than it's competitors. Runs cool though. With either the Athlon or P4, you're better off running in the middle of the pack...i.e. 2000+,2.0 Ghz, or 2.2 ghz...cause that's where the price sweet spot's at right now. For now, update us on what you need. Don't forget that video card either...

Thanks allot Iceman :rolleyes:
Now I gotta wait for PiCTuREm3RolLin to post. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back