problems with latest nvidia drivers

B

Bri260162

first of all i know very little about xp, just installed 28.32 from nvidia and also nvreffix when i try to run nvreffix get the following message:- this program was unable to read your display adapter setup info ......i have a gforce3 from leadtek i have updated my supported devices from the net, but still the same message !!!
With this driver i cannot run any games that came with xp nor can i run 3d mark 2001se get followig error :- 3d mark couldn't initalize your 3d accelerater directx error E_OUTOFMEMORY......
I used to run win98 and have chanched no hardware.
amd athlon@1.4mhz
geforce3 unclocked
256 ram pc2100
80 gig h/d

you won't be able to run Nv Refresh Rate fix unless you download modified drivers from the front page of this site or another site. As for you not being able to play any games what you need to do is try some of the newer beta drivers or goto a site such as warp2search.com and try downloading some of the older drivers till you find a set that works for you. Hope that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back