Problem with SpeedFan 4.22

vivid_vibe

OSNN Senior Addict
I've recently installed SpeedFan on my new rig and some of the figures it has displayed are rather troublesome. For one thing notice the voltage on the 12v rail. Another thing is that the device on temp3 has a pretty high temperature. Can someone explain to me exactly which temp is which device? Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it still reports the same voltages. The 12v is what worries me, but everything is functioning properly. Anybody have any insights?

vivid

Attachments

• speedfan.JPG
    speedfan.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 140
Anyone? On another note, is there another temp/voltage monitor I could use as a second opinion? Any help will be appreciated.

vivid

Okay, I'm thinking this problem with incorrectly reporting the voltage on the 12v rail might be due to the fact that I'm using a 20-pin psu and secondary 4-pin connector on a 24-pin mobo. Can anyone confirm this? Also, I've figured out that temp2 is CPU (I am certain of this), temp1 is case temp I'm thinking, but what in the heck could temp3 be, and why is it so much higher than the others? Any responses will be appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back