Problem with grabbling multiple icons on the desktop

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by Mr. Ass, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Mr. Ass

Mr. Ass Guest

Every time i minimize a window and quickly drag multiple icons on the deskop the the f'ing trail line stays behind... i know draging windows over it makes the lines go away but this is becoming a major annoyance since I am a perfectionist and I want everything on my computer running the way its supposed to... If anyone could help it would be appreciated. For those of you who dont know what im talking about theres a screenshot attatched to this message. See all those damn trail lines????
  2. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

its a bug with windows, so your just gonna have to deal...... cuzz there is no third party fix to my knowledge. and MS has left that bug in there since windows 98.
  3. Mr. Ass

Mr. Ass Guest

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: OMG I fixed the problem lol.... I went into display properties, desktop, customize desktop, and under web i unchecked "lock desktop items" and now it doesnt do that anymore and the computer "lag" ive been experiencing the last couple of days is gone.... Could anyone explain why that could have caused a lag?
  4. Teddy

Teddy Boogie Nights...!

London, UK
    Probably cos you had "lock desktop items" checked.