Problem with emule/edonkey & irc

vern

Dominus
Political Access
I'm having problems with mIRC and eMule running at the same time. When I am connected to a server on eMule, I constantly get disconnected from IRC. I'd have to disconnect from an eMule server before I can connect to IRC and stay connected. Does this have to do with a lot of eMule clients trying connect to me and thereby flooding my PC with too many incoming connections ... or is this something I can remedy? I am on cable, and don't even get near my bandwidth limit ... so bandwidth is not a problem. I don't know, but maybe I should bring this up on the eMule forums.

maybe you should try the eMule forums....but i gots questions for you: Have you tried a different IRC client? or are you content on using mIRC? If you use a different IRC client, do you still get disconnected?

I've tried using another IRC client. I get incredible lag until I finally do get disconnected. I'll try testing a few more ... then I'll bring this up in the eMule forums. I don't know why this is happening since other eMule/edonkey users don't seem to be having any problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back