Printing windows with scroll bars

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by rjack22, Apr 1, 2002.

1. rjack22

rjack22 Guest

Is there a way to print a window in Internet Explorer that has a scroll bar in it and get the whole window and not just what is visible on the screen?

I am trying to print the layout of a deck on a cruise ship and I cannot get the whole deck in one printing because it has a scroll bar to get it all. I can only print what I can see and not the rest. I hate to do it in sections and physically cut and paste it together. I would much rather print the whole thing at once.

2. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Only thing I know to do is save the image and open it with photoshop or whatever you have. Print from there. Someone else may have another option for you.

3. efeezee

efeezee Guest

Will it fit

if you print in LANDSCAPE instead of PORTRAIT? Worth a shot...

Otherwise, ditto on the above suggestion.

4. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Re: Will it fit

Yep...didn't think about that. Might work.

5. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

does it print only one section then stop? or does it continue on to a 2nd page? because I tried printing the forum page and it worked fine, just scrolled to 2 pages..if landscape doesn't work you could adjust your printer if possible for larger legal size paper if it takes it, or reduce your IE font to cram it all in, but then you'll go blind :p

6. rjack22

rjack22 Guest

printing whole window

Yes, it just prints what you can see on the monitor then its finished. I wish it would continue on to a second page.

7. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

have you mader sure under the page range you have ti selected to print all when you goto print properties?