printing pictures

db13

OSNN Newbie
Hello...I`m new here,so I`m not sure if this is where I should post or not but here goes.I have pictures on my hard drive and cd that I can`t print.It shows them all in the window but only jpg,gif,bitsmat image,are printable.The others are just labled as file and are unprintable.I tried to place one in here to give an idea but no luck.Any way to change the plain file to jpg or other?Thanks

not 100% sure. you could TRY changing it to .jpg or somethin.... but if it don't work, don't forget to change it back to having no extension, so you know which ones were originally not labeled.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back