Print Screen

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Bman, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

I installed a program that will take a screenshot with the cursor showing.

Didnt want it anymore so i uninstalled, but now that normail buton you press to take a screenshot, it wont work!??

How do i fix this??????

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

System Restore???

3. Bman

I tryed System Restore and it did no good! Everytime is says nothing has changed!

4. mikill

mikill _

b_man, i believe there is a registry fix, but for the life of me i cannot remember where i saw it as that was some time ago. my thoughts are that at the time i was just browsing around and saw that issue with others and someone posting a reg fix for it. naturally i wasn't having that issue and did not give it much attention.

this also, have you looked on microsofts site for this issue? im kinda betting you have, but if not, maybe worth a min or 2 to pursue

GL :)

5. Bman

i tryed microsoft, nothing except of how to take a screenshot!

6. Bman

EDIT : Reg Cleaner would do no help cause i dont think there is a key for Print Screen!

7. Tuffgong4

Tuffgong4 The Donger Need Food!!!! Political User

what are the actual keys to take a screenshot and save it as a picture on your computer...I'm not sure if I just don't what the heck I"m doing or that my computer is just having a problem with this function

8. Leo154

Leo154 Guest

dude! you still havent fixed this? just take screenshots with Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro..

You could contact the bozos who made the program that takes screenshots with cursours...

9. Beginning

Beginning I'm Beginning Somehow...

Oops... Sorry b-man.. How do you take a screenshot or screen capture with Photoshop? I haven't found a way yet!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

10. Bman

Photoshop you cant but with PaintshopPro you can!

I fixed the problem anyways, it was just a stupid key on my keyboard! I got one of those that had all those extra stuff!

11. Bman

If anybody accually has this problem but it isnt just some stupid buttom please post it here!

12. Leo154

Leo154 Guest

?

You have a really crap M$ keyboard dude! I'm back to using my 6 year old IBM one! Thats so robust! I can smash people with it coz its heavy! Looks really nice too... all big and bulky..

?

13. Bman

If its a M$ board then thats really weird because it doesent say it anywhere and neither do the drivers so i think your wrong!!!

14. Beginning

Beginning I'm Beginning Somehow...

Thanks man...... I knew you could with PSP but I didn't know about PS. I didn't think you could with PS... :p

Cheers!!! :cool: :cool: