Prince Charles To Marry

Nah he wanted an argument, you can't explain dialects to the deaf!

No one wanted an argument, that's simply perspective.

jimi_81 said:
can someone explain to me what exactly the royal family does?
They'll see and do more than you or I will ever do in a lifetime thats for sure :D

I apologize about my ignorance of the phrase "brown bread". If I had studied your wording, I could have figured it out. But I believe that you're the one with the chip on his shoulder. I only commented since you started the negative comments about the "attention whore". I also think she got too much press, but the Royal Family needed it twenty years ago.

Besides, Prince Charles and I have a lot in common. We both were divorced and married British born women for second wives. But, in all honesty, he has more money that I have.

SPeedY_B said:
Such as going to all those interesting places in this world I'd love to visit but will never be able to go to unless I become a millionaire :crosseyed:

So we've summarised that all the royal's to is "see the world" ... wow.

SPeedY_B said:
So we've summarised that all the royal's to is "see the world" ... wow.
Did I say that?
Don't you talk to me like that,who do you think you are? I don't take that from my own kids and I'm not gonna take it from you.
I'm 36 not 6 :mad:

Cheating husbands, Pissed off members, inappropriate humor - All this and more, tonight at 17:15 : "Threads Gone Bad!" on OSNN.

:laugh:
I'm sorry Ben,but when you come across sarcastic comments from someone over and over again you get rather bored.It's getting ridiculous and theres no need to speak to people that way. :rolleyes:

Evil Marge said:
:laugh:
I'm sorry Ben,but when you come across sarcastic comments from someone over and over again you get rather bored.It's getting ridiculous and theres no need to speak to people that way. :rolleyes:
I never get bored, one of the benefits of having a penis :nervous:
Anyway, you can't take Dave to seriously, he's not from around here *points at moon* :p

Tabula Rasa said:
Cheating husbands, Pissed off members, inappropriate humor - All this and more, tonight at 17:15 : "Threads Gone Bad!" on OSNN.

Hahahahaha!!! Oooooh shiit, now THAT was funny. :p :p

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Rep+++++++++!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back