Practice Hacking

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by flashjordan, Dec 7, 2001.

1. flashjordan

flashjordan Guest

Anybody looking for a fun challenge, check out

I've made it to level 7 so far.
  2. existenz

existenz Guest

uh. how do you get into level 1, or 0???
  3. flashjordan

flashjordan Guest

Come on, the first one is so easy its silly.
  4. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Did level one, but can't be bothered to download the flash file and view it, ah well, perhaps later :D
  5. flashjordan

flashjordan Guest

LOL, took me only 20min to make it to level 5, level 2 takes what, 1min. They only start getting hard when you have to use a sniffer, and decompiler. Level 8 is funny if you make it you'll see. Picking on old MS , when I seen it I couldnt help but crack up. Some of them use Baconian Binary Encryption, and IE 6.72 doesnt exist, and IE on Linux? HA! Hacking the headers and telneting port 80 on the server, Geeze what fun. Hope I didnt give away too much..:)

Look at this you'll see what so funny..

Oh, and I only went to disneyland Once!!
  6. Highwind7777

Highwind7777 Guest

hey, thanks for the baconian hint. I guess I just didnt recognize it. ah, I'm a n00b. :)
  7. andywoo1

andywoo1 Guest

I got level 1, easy as pie, level 2, same, level 3 with the Java annoied me...

8. XP PRO

XP PRO Guest

Well, I don't think I even got through level one :( I just don't understand why they would send me to! I don't have the slightest clue as to what I would do there, but I'm no hacker ;) I just fix all the stupid problems my pc gives me all the time, well, not anymore, I have had very few problems (except speed, which isn't really bad considering I'm running a 366 intel celeron with only 128mgs of ram!!) So, I must have learned something ;)
    But level one thing I may never know, unless you cheat and tell me :)
  9. andywoo1

andywoo1 Guest

I'll give ya a hint:

10. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
  11. flashjordan

flashjordan Guest

level one....geeze... if you have trouble viewing the source for the first page give up
  12. MdSalih

MdSalih The Boss

Birmingham, UK

Tried the site b4 :) can't be tossed to get a Visual Basic decoder for level 5! anyone know an easier way to get around it ? :)

MdSalih - Would like to see what is next :)
  13. AndyP

AndyP OSNN Senior Addict

Come on!

It's a long time since I've been to this page...It's not very hard if you use your brain a bit...and to you md, yes I used a vb-decompiler (a vb 3.0) there are some around on the net one called vbdis worked great 4 me. Don't give up guys!
  14. existenz

existenz Guest

i suX0rs. i can only get to level 3.

highwind777 beat the whole game.
  15. ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos Guest

I have absolutely no idea what to do :):D

But is a nice site to visit :p
  16. LightWave

LightWave OSNN Addict

IM DAH!

Done them u folks better watch out.. hehehehe