PowerToys Tweak UI 2.10

There were also on a few websites posts that a beta of sp2 was on the web somewhere ages ago.

:p:p:p:p

errr, yes, I know service pack 1 was out a while ago, I've had it installed since it's release date. I just happened to have formatted about 3 weeks ago and not got round to installing it.

I have it on a Cd that Microsoft sent me though, which is where I am going to install it from.

So what the hell you saying things like 'thats crap' then for?
Explain yourself.

dont mean to be rude but Leevoy theres a reason for the edit button/link

I don't understand this; He posted after I wrote about problems with Ulead DVD MovieFactory V1.0 and an error which in section 1 someone posted, which they got from installing Tweak UI 2.10,
I posted that I (yesterday) as my PC was dragging unistalled sp1a right clicked in my computer, got the same message, which when I had the home edition of xp after installing DVD MovieFactory V1.0 got the same message, spent a lot of time and effort in forums and mailing Ulead for a fix, finally got a fix, which got rid of that, then bought and installed XP Pro upgrade, then still got the eeror when i did a clean install of XP pro before reapplying the patch got 'thats crap'. Thats why I asked what is crap, new Tweak UI only working on sp1 or if that was not the case.

Anyone can make a comment like that, but if they can't explain fully what is crap even though it says M$ it's for sp1 or better.

Geeeez Is it crap that new version of tweakui does work on prior to sp1 or it only works correctluy on sp1 or better. That's what i saked, when 'thats crap' was posted after my post.

And update we do!... eventually :p

Leevoy, I have no idea what you're talking about, try re-reading the whole thread.

Just read whole thread.

The whole Service Pack idea is a bit crap - in that XP seems to have needed such a massive overhaul/update so soon after being released. That's what I think most people took as the meaning of the comment.

Or that you have to go through all that hasselto get TweakUI to work. Generally a supportive comment though.

Mubbers

P.S. looking forward to running tweakui when I get the opportunity :D

I also have SP1 on a microsoft CDR, came with the XPP discs ;)

I have not updated to SP1 and I ain't gonna either. :eek: MicroSquish can kiss my KAN (bottom, rump, butt, arse, cheeks, etc...). :p

Soooooo, I guess I'll have to just keep usin the older version of Tweak UI. Sucky that it don't work with Vanilla XP. :(

Originally posted by gonaads
I have not updated to SP1 and I ain't gonna either. :eek: MicroSquish can kiss my KAN (bottom, rump, butt, arse, cheeks, etc...). :p

Not MORE anit-MS rantings! Noooooooooooo. Cant go anywhere on the net without running into them these days.

I've never understood these kinda remarks :confused:

You're the one losing out by not updating, not MS.

Bizarre. :rolleyes:

Noticed this on the MS site:

"PowerToys will only work with US-English regional settings."

Maybe that's why Speedy_b and I cant use it...we're both based in the uk.

I'm in the U.K. All my setting are English U.K. and I can use the new TweakUI fine.

Must be something else you two have on your system.

I can't use it because I don't have SP1 installed yet.

Originally posted by Teddy
Not MORE anit-MS rantings! Noooooooooooo. Cant go anywhere on the net without running into them these days.

I've never understood these kinda remarks :confused:

You're the one losing out by not updating, not MS.

Bizarre. :rolleyes:

Noooo, not ranting against MicroSquish. I have used MS OS's since DOS 3.blah blah :eek:

The computer at work has XP with SP1 and it is sh!t!!! It has been reinstalled twice and it's still sh!t!!! :( And the AMD CPU in it is faster than mine and it has the same type Vid Card and Network Card tooo. And same amount of Memory. Only difference is it's XP Home. :p

My XP Pro on my computer at home runs like a frickin Swiss Watch... and Noooooo SP1. A few updates and that's it. Weeeeeeell... also a buncha tweaks. :D

It's just that MicroSquish does these things to just have their way.

And I ain't loosin out on nothin either, except less headaches. :p

I installed it on the machine at work.
In the "about" window it shows that it's only for XP with SP1 and above. Also Windows Server 2003.

see attachment...

see the attached....i DO have SP1 installed don't i???

I did a fresh install quite recently but i'm certain i did.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back