So early this morning I hear a big bang, get up look around and my computer is off, and like power was reset. I go check the rest of the house, and everything is fine. So I deside, hmmm maybe just some weird power serge. I click the power button, and another big bang, and a bunch of sparks coming from my power supply, and the circuit from my room is dead. I then fixed the circuit and tryed it one more time, this time same thing, but circuit didn't get fried. I don't know what to do now. Well, get a new one I guess. What happened. I didn't even know powersupplys could spark like that, and nothing was added or changed, so how could it all of a sudden do this. I'm very puzzled. Please help me explain this. *edit, i didn't mean to post this in the Vista section....please change.