Power Supply and Case cutting tools

D

Dimoe

Hey, I happen to need a new power supply. I currently have ATX p4 300w power supply.

This is what I need to connect:
(1) ASUS A7V333 Mobo
(1) Floppy drive
(1) DVD-ROM
(1) CD-ROM
(2) Twin Turbo 12v Case Fans (connected to power supply)
(1) Volcano 7+ heat sink
(2) Hard-drives
(1) 12v Case Fan (Power Supply)
(1) Neon Light (Blue)

FUTURE:
(1) ATI Radeon 10000 or some NV30 card (Dunne, whatever comes out before Christmas) I know they will/might need extra floppy connecter.

What power supply would you guys suggest 350w? 400w? 450w?

Also I plan on adding and extra case fan with filter to bottom of case (no need explaining) and a blowhole to top of case. I heard that a holeslaw or dremel tool might do the job.

You guys have any thoughts on what tool might be best for the cheapest price???

ive used dremel, rotozip, and nibbler

if its an aluminum case rotozip should eat that thing up....good for large areas

rotozip bits not good for steel tho...went thru 3 bits makind dvd drive window.

nibbler is good for small areas ...

whats a nibbler??? i need to install case fans, so i need something to cut in a small area. And how about the prices of these tools?

if you are going to use a jigsaw (refering to catch23) remember to use a steel bit. as for power supply get the biggest one, cause you never know.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back