Posts bunching words together

lol...its good. I was drunk already so i mixed them together once and wow was it good.

TittleBitties said:
lol...its good. I was drunk already so i mixed them together once and wow was it good.

Almost anything looks good when you are shiitfaced drunk. :p

As for taste, mouth goes numb after you are drunk. :D

This is still happening, any idea when the DB fixery can go ahead?

I don't know why but I still can't make it do this thing that everyone... almost everyone, else is experiencing.

I feel left out somehow. :(

if it helps you guysm many of my posts have bunched words. i notice it more when i copy and paste to the post

test -
From then on, Dr Nelson was hooked.

Using the internet, he connected up 40 random event generators from allover the world to his laboratory computer in Princeton. These ranconstantly, day in day out, generating millions of different pieces ofdata. Most of the time, the resulting graph on his computer looked moreor less like a flat line.

But then on September 6, 1997, something quite extraordinary happened:the graph shot upwards, recording a sudden and massive shift in thenumber sequence as his machines around the world started reporting hugedeviations from the norm. The day was of historic importance foranother reason, too.

For it was the same day that an estimated one billion people around theworld watched the funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales at WestminsterAbbey.

Dr Nelson was convinced that the two events must be related in some way.

Could he have detected a totally new phenomena? Could the concentratedemotional outpouring of millions of people be able to influence theoutput of his REGs. If so, how?

Dr Nelson was at a loss to explain it.

end of test

egghead

the above text was copied and pasted and you will note some words are bunched topgether.

now pass the red bull

update -
text looks bunched in Internet Explorer as well.

gonaads said:
I don't know why but I still can't make it do this thing that everyone... almost everyone, else is experiencing.

I feel left out somehow. :(

Can we duplicate the Gonaads non-problem?
Nup - He's still perfectly spaced out :nervous:

I dunno, I don't think I have had this problem yet, but X-istence knows what the problem is, sadly it takes a while to fix something to do with some weird localisation in the newer versions of mysql. Will get fixed eventually, but for now you will just have to look like bad spellers :D

egghead said:
update -
text looks bunched in Internet Explorer as well.
Yes, since it's bunched in the source and hence bunched when it comes out of the database allready.

most if not all of my posts have it wether i type or copy and paste. i use firefox to post.

glad you guys found the cure.

I perferate tu bad speller all is time. Tis so gud thte tee formue is working corrctalive

thanks ;)(

Please let me know if it occurs from now on, it *may* have been fixed.

Is it supposed to fix existing posts (Hasn't if it was :p) or just new posts from now onwards ?

Well the bug related to the wysisyg interface and mozilla. (fecking opensource) which is why it only affected some people?

To be safe, I will say any posts in the future :D

That WYSIWYG editor needs taken out back and shot! It affects Safari also (KHTML, not Gecko) just for reference, I'm going to take a guess it just affects anything none-IE6, as the vB team seem so in love with IE.

Will keep an eye out for any new posts with bunched wording though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back