Post Your Speed Screenshots

325.2 kilobits per second

Your raw speed was 325207.35 bits per second which is the same as:

Communications

325.2 kilobits per second
How communication devices are rated. Kilo means 1,000 and mega means 1,000,000. Examples include 56k modem and 10Mbit Ethernet

Storage

39.7 kilobytes per second
The way data is measured on your hard drive and how file sharing and FTP programs measure transfer speeds. Kilo is 1,024 and mega is 1,048,576.

1MB file download

25.8 seconds
The time it would take you to download a 1 megabyte file at this speed.

Rating

Compared to all connection types worldwide, yours is above average

Shared ADSL :(

Results

4.8 megabits per second
Your raw speed was 4774720.62 bits per second which is the same as:

Communications

4.8 megabits per second
How communication devices are rated. Kilo means 1,000 and mega means 1,000,000. Examples include 56k modem and 10Mbit Ethernet

Storage

582.9 kilobytes per second
The way data is measured on your hard drive and how file sharing and FTP programs measure transfer speeds. Kilo is 1,024 and mega is 1,048,576.

1MB file download

1.8 seconds
The time it would take you to download a 1 megabyte file at this speed.

Rating

Compared to all connection types worldwide, yours is fantastic

I ran the test 5 times and got either 4.7 or 4.8. Apparently you can only do 5 tests per hour. :p

these lot are cheating. downloading off theyre local network

but first off i thought you was bein sarcastic as i mistakenly thought it was 2kb

still thats cheating

BTW i get 63kB/s MAXX

Originally posted by NetRyder
My sig is being mocked? :huh:

That's pretty stupid, I noticed this earlier on. Not cool dubstar, not cool.

i dont doubt your speed... only your intelligence (JOKE):blink:

but its off of a pissing local server:eek:

bandwidth place is not off a local server.

the data protection thing was though

Last I checked "www.bandwidthspeedtest.com" is not on my local network. Also I should mention that I am on a 1gig ethernet network with a 100mb pipe to the internet. Working at the NOC of large university supporting over 17000 users (including some VERY creative students) you tend to need a LOT of bandwidth.

got 2.3 kilobits. thats fast but i still don't get anything more than 500kbs on downloads.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back