Post Your Case

cant really do much about it... well i didi clean it up a bit since then.... err lot... but ya, much cleaner, lots of cool colors.... hehe glass is clear... but when a black light is on it, its purplish.... lol dont i sound childish?

nah each to their own :) i spent the warrenty-voiding time changing leds on cd-drives now thats sad.... ;)

Here is a couple of fuzzy pics lol my cam is on the way out it does not do it justice I spent a few hours trying to hide as many wires as possible I have 3 hard-drives in here plus firewire , usb 2.0 , which makes some of the wires impossible to hid but overall its rather clean

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 89
looks interesting kermit! shame the piccys are naff (though you did apologise) be niece to see what you did to the front of the case as well

I will try to get some pics in daytime natural light helps a little

heh cool, but ya, i got that and cleaned it up a bit adn i'm wondering what more to do, thinking of cutting a hole in the clear panelfor the fan, then putting in maybe a disco light.... not sure yet, maybe put a fan on the top too, any suggestions?

no real suggestions but just a word of warning the clear panel is made of PMMA (with trade names such as perspex) and is very diffacult to cut just take things slow and mask with tape first and you should be ok

meh. not even sure if i will, dont have any of the right tools, i think, never done anyhting like this before

weee crappy pics of my new case :D I'll post some better ones after I have stolen my housemates dec ent camera

Sorry for the crappyness of my "CardCam" :eek:

Attachments

• IMG0223.JPG
    IMG0223.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 109
looks funky grebob if i were you though i would go for the livedrive replacement face kit. You can buy a black plasic face and knobs straight from creative to replace the beige ones :)

£7 they are...I wish I had £7 to spare :( I'm currently saving for a replacement GFX card and new CD-ROM. The one in there right now is a 52x I have had for about 4 years, bought for £25 back when a 52x was worth that much!

Did 52x excist 4 years ago ? If it did it was not in the part of the world

It's coming today!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 104
It came last week...Lian Li PC71. Very nice aluminium case with loads of nice extras...

case.jpg

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Did 52x excist 4 years ago ? If it did it was not in the part of the world

:p Well, I bought it in my first year of sixth form, and I'm not in my 2nd year of uni. That makes it 4 years ago. Its a 52x max anyway.

Taggart and Teddy: those are SEXEH boxen :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back