Post Your Case

gonaads said:
I case anyone is interested, *mad dash for the door ensues*:p this is what I've done so far to the side door. Man I wish I had a plasma cutter. :( The old fashion way of layout, drill, cut, grind and file is a bitch. Last pic is today. I should be done this Saturday.

Thing is I am now thinking of leaving it open, without a plexiglass backing. Could get more air circulation. Could also hear more noise from fans. Any thoughts on this by anyone would be nice.
Looking good but you should have made it a little bigger to fit a fan in the center of it. I dont think I would leave it open or you're going to have a dust problem. If you're not having any kind of temp issues then forget what I said about the fan and put the plexi on it.

Naaa...I don't want a fan there. Plus if I made it too big then I would have a prob with the door latch. But yeah I think a plexy will be the order of the day. :)

Evil Marge said:
Very nice Gonaads :D

indyjones said:
what you using a dremel? its looking great buy the way :)

Die grinder (air powered), and assortment of files. :)

Well I finally finished... I do NOT want to do that again. That was a pain, but I think the finished product was well worth it. I also outlined the cut-out in black so as to enhance it's appearance. :D

There are three pics, forgive the blur... again. :p The last one is the most stable.

Comments please

Deleted my old post with the generic pictures. Here are actual pics of my laptop (same ones posted in the other thread):

laptop1_320.jpg
laptop2_320.jpg

smile.gif

DUDE... it's a DELL! :p

I wish I had one a these...

gonaads said:
Well I finally finished... I do NOT want to do that again. That was a pain, but I think the finished product was well worth it. I also outlined the cut-out in black so as to enhance it's appearance. :D

There are three pics, forgive the blur... again. :p The last one is the most stable.

Comments please

Very nice job gonaads well done :)

They actually have them in 5 different styles with lots O' goodies. Including, if ya want an AMD Athlon 64. One of them even has a 17" wide aspect WXGA+ display.

http://www.voodoopc.com/systems/notebook.aspx

Plus they are the winner of the 2004 "Ultimate Gaming Machine" Award as presented by Computer Gaming World.

gonaads said:
They actually have them in 5 different styles with lots O' goodies. Including, if ya want an AMD Athlon 64. One of them even has a 17" wide aspect WXGA+ display.

http://www.voodoopc.com/systems/notebook.aspx

Plus they are the winner of the 2004 "Ultimate Gaming Machine" Award as presented by Computer Gaming World.

I would like one of those just not sure about what color I would take but I am looking to get a laptop this summer for sure.

http://www.voodoopc.com/systems/m855.aspx

I like this one

;)

Kermit, I saw a post on another forum, you were talking to scriptasylum, he noted it was fairly obvious about the page title as everyone needs to use operating systems.
Feel free to let him know he missed the point :)

Electronic Punk said:
Kermit, I saw a post on another forum, you were talking to scriptasylum, he noted it was fairly obvious about the page title as everyone needs to use operating systems.
Feel free to let him know he missed the point :)

Yes he got lost in the shuffle but I will

GIVE HIM THE POINT !! :D

so to speak lol

:rolleyes:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back