Post your April desktop!

Cool wallpaper!

Hey npfanz,

Where did you score that background? That rocks!

where the heck is every one getting these calanders and icons with bars between them on there desktops!!!! i have the stat bar, but i'm also liking the audio plugins on he taskbars too. some links to the progs websites would be most liked!

but i'm also liking the audio plugins on he taskbars too

with powertoys u get the shellplayer that resides in the taskbar.thats the one i'm using on my desktop pic(s).
just rightclick the taskbar-toolbars-audioplayer.thats it.:D

ok, i remember that.. but what about the icons(the bigger ones, look like the commonly used ones, but on the dt) and the calanders?

Originally posted by CooL_*_TanG
BloodLust DWS

Hey I was wondering how did u make your system tray icons very miniture ... or is it possible? Cuz damn thats kool to learn how to do......... what 2 icons per line thats kool. Or am I looking at 2 lines down there on the system try ... I can't tell

basicly i took out the quick lanch bar and miniminzed the tool bar as low as i can get it i use TLB and choose large icon so that ake the taskbar the size it is :D

well, the calendar is called rainlendar..just do a google search for it.:) the icons u can get HERE
and HERE :cool:

Originally posted by npfanz
jdsabin1,

Glad you like the wallpaper, I love much of the artist's work. His name is NetGhost. Do a search for him at http://www.deskmod.com where he is hosted. He also has his own page, but doesn't really keep it up to date.

The wallpaper I'm using is called reaching for the stars. It should be here:
http://www.deskmod.com/core.mod?show=profile&pshow=submissions&user=NetGhost&unmstart=6

Thanks for the link dude! I missed this one in my searches and there is some really cool stuff there.

:)

Desktop

here's mine. nothing terribly exciting I'm afraid :)

TomServo : looks good to me ... how do you get them buttons in IE like that - looks cool

IE Buttons

Zman,

Its a theme called "Volume-Darker Shade of White". I got it off themexp.org the other day. It's got some great aspects like IE buttons and the fact that the Caption bar text is centered, but, the start menu, though really interesting looking, is kinda slow. At least it is on my laptop, a p3 450, but I don't really us the start menu as I use Nextstart. The other glitch I noticed is that it doesn't play nice with the advanced ALT-TAB switching in powerotys. Seems that the graphics don't mesh very well into the theme. Other than that, its a good looking theme.

Check it out!

Theme: SosumiXP
Wallpaper: First Spacetrip
Icons: From all over the place...

Re: Mine...

Originally posted by sphere
Here we go!

Click Me!

Hope you like

:cool:

That is the kewlest, Most AWESOME desktop I have ever SEEN!!!!!!

When are you going to make it available?

Decepshun

I know that the answer to this was posted earlier but i cant find it. Can anyone tell me where you can get the nice lime green Plastic KaZaA icon.
Thanx

hey ant,
howd you get the clock to be on the desktop, or is the desktop bit a web page? looks nice though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back