Post your April desktop!

Originally posted by andy_rose

the theme is 90% done, and will be out very very soon;)

the official release date is 17th of april, so if u dont convert them yourself u just gonna have to wait..:(

kewl...thanks man

oDin.

ACID whered u get the theme pm me the link please

okay a couple of questions

andy rose.....where do you get the digital resource wallpaper......?? i know he makes good stuff......bloodlust and acid burn where did you get the mercury icons.......i love them......and also acid burn...where did you get your I.E toolbar icons from......i haven't seen those ones......

thanks guys

andy rose.....where do you get the digital resource wallpaper......??

got it from his wallpaper site, but it looks like it's down ATM.:(
but do a search for his work over at deviantart, it might be there.:)

Re: okay a couple of questions

Originally posted by Bubbabyte
andy rose.....where do you get the digital resource wallpaper......?? i know he makes good stuff......bloodlust and acid burn where did you get the mercury icons.......i love them......and also acid burn...where did you get your I.E toolbar icons from......i haven't seen those ones......

thanks guys

Those IE buttons can be found @ tss2000.nl. MMX Mercury icons can be found @ IconFactory. They can't be distributed, so unless you convert them like myself, you will have to wait til the 17th.

Decided to change it a little .... tell me what ya think ...... location edited out of course

Originally posted by SupremeClientel
Here's My Desktop.................

nice is that a windowsblinds theme ? cani get a link tothe wall paper

alright here is mine. i am lookin for tips/suggestions. if anyone knows a good place for styles and wallpapers. pls be so kinda as to pass the link on to us unfortunate ones =]. surfed through this site and themexp.org till my eyes bled and got all that was worth getting. so don't suggest those =].

mr.clicky

oDin.

help

hey bloodlust, can u tell me how u changed ur windows and start menu? I used WindowBlinds 3.3 Enhanced but i dont like it, takes up too much cpu usage. I know ur not usin it cuz i saw ur appearance tab. Mine tellin me wat u use and gimme some specific info :) ty

hack the uxtheme.dll there a tread around here some where on how to do it them download themes from themexp.org :D

U guys will like :)

Hey guys, want to rename ur recycle bin but not use 3rd party progs such as Norton Trashguard and those bs progs and want a simple way to do it ? Then download this registry patch i included with this Post :)

Re: U guys will like :)

Originally posted by DOMiNiON
Hey guys, want to rename ur recycle bin but not use 3rd party progs such as Norton Trashguard and those bs progs and want a simple way to do it ? Then download this registry patch i included with this Post :)

hey dominion any idea why this doesn't work on my system. i have done this at school in my win2k server machine. i tired to rename it on the weekend but didn't work. so when i saw ur post i was like woooHoooo the right way to do it. but, still didn't work. my reg file is exactly the same as urs.

oDin.

My First Go At This...

Thanks to everyone who posts helpful information here and a big disclaimer that none of this is original so kudos to the original authors of the icons and wallpaper, etc.

Here is my desktop at 1024 X 768:

My First Try

Any feedback most welcome!

-Jeff

me Desktop

clutter free n simple :D but (other stuff in docs folder) i aint quite got used to changing the icons r the other stuff yet so hints n pointers to right direction might help :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back