Post New Nvidia Drivers In Here >>

read this review :happy: all will become clear on my choice of card ;)

http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=MzI1

heh, the pic where he removes the back plate to show the heatsink paste, looks the same as mine, a right mess..

stripped and cleaned the lot and applied arctic silver 3 on all the contact points, its 1 heavy card...

Originally posted by TKC
anyone benchmark the 43.35 as yet?

Yes and they gave me same as 43.00 have not played all my games yet but for what I tried Mafia and Max Payne are fine...

;)

my!

well my system got higher points on the 3dmark2001 isntead of the 8 thou bs and i still know its low but why i dont know! i got 10 thousand something still low for this card!:( :mad:

I Belive you should be just over 12000 with that setup when i get back this afternoon i will post some suggestions unless someone beats me to it...got to go work :(

Have a quick read
Here

Nvidia 43.51

Credit and thanks to Jelelzz for posting it on the front page news section if you have missed it or its gone off the list you can download it here Nvidia 43.51 XP driver or from a Direct Driver Link Here

I like these 43.51's work great for me ...... anyone else using these? What do you think of them?:)

Also using the 43.51 and so far no problems at all....but as the above post mentions i cannot see any difference at all from the 43.45.

Maybe I am wrong but for me it just seems things look a little better ...but I have had so many sets in and out of this thing over the last month I think I am drivered out lolol .... but also it might be just that I finally broke down and formatted and went with a clean install after changing from my gforce4 mx420 to my Msi Ti4200 128mb 8xagp ... I played around with so muchstuff over the last while I was due for the format and now I will try and avoid my need to try every single set of drivers I find LOL

ps: I know I will change drivers anyways :p

43.51 WHQL

It seems that over at guru3d.com they have a 43.51 WHQL driver for Windows Xp and 98/Me you can grab the newer driver from HERE .

I am using the older 43.51 driver and it has been stable for a while now so i will upgrade to this and give it a try out.

Re: 43.51 WHQL

Originally posted by BonyTony
It seems that over at guru3d.com they have a 43.51 WHQL driver for Windows Xp and 98/Me you can grab the newer driver from HERE .

I am using the older 43.51 driver and it has been stable for a while now so i will upgrade to this and give it a try out.

Ditto I found the 43.51 very good now I am also trying this newer release ;)

Well for me its a headups and a thumbs up these new drivers workfine , and there keepers for me , I seen somewhere about some dvd hangup's I dont use my pc for dvd's so I dont know if that is fixed or not , but games are smooth and fast for me on the new WHQL 43.51's :)

Well if anyone wants to try some different drivers then warp2search has some listed HERE called the 42.38...if anyone is bored enough to try them:rolleyes:

Is anyone trying the omega drivers 43.45? I'm trying the performance setup right now and they seem pretty good. Haven't tried the quality setup yet.

I tried the omega's and they were no good for me , I am fine with the latest WHQL 43.51's I leave everything default and all my games run fine ...... ;)

MSI Ti4200 128mb AGP8x

Id thought id post these new drivers on here so that they can be easily found.

These drivers are the nVidia Detonator 44.03 (FX beta)

Detonator 44.03
Windows 2000 and XP support
Fast drivers
Support NV35 Chip

Im not sure if this means that they dont work on any of the older Geforce's apart from the GeforceFX.. maybe someone could clarafy this information? :happy:

Heres the link
Download nVidia Detonator 44.03 (FX beta) Its 19MB and an .rar file too

Thought you might like to know :)

Sincerly Alex:cool:

Thanks for the post just downloaded them now so i will try them out on my GF4Ti 4200 and post back with my opinion on them.

Edit...just ran a few tests code-creatures and 3d mark 2001se and same results...will leave in for now to test my games out for bugs....

One more thing there is no auto install you have to use update graphic card driver option in device manager....and even then i got this error "Setup cannot copy the file nvrstr.dl_" i told it to ignore and the driver still installed and seems fine "at the moment".

I tried a few mirrors for the file and the same error comes up in all versions.

I dont like the sound of that error coming up ..think I will bite back and wait a little longer before trying these ...:)

Nvidia Detonators Drivers 42.54 & 43.51 for windows 2000/XP

Warp2search has just posted this.....NVidia has uploaded 2 new sets of drivers for Xp on it ftp server...versions 42.54 & 43.51....for info and the links go HERE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back