Portal!

This game has a LOT of lol moments. I'd love to be able to talk to Gabe Newell about this, but I think the faux "cake" objective is a 4chan meme (link NSFW).

Wow, good find. Kind of confusing though, where did that originate from? If it wasn't a wiki page I might be more inclined to believe it.... but it makes no sense that valve would pull inspiration from something so bizarre. Although, according to that page there are a lot of similarities.

The "Cake is a lie" text, the whole concept of never being able to get the cake.... which in the game you never do get it. Idk... seems weird.

Last edited:
I lurk 4chan from time to time when I'm looking for some good unclean fun. It's hilarious at times, embarrassing at others. Getting the delicious cake has been around for quite a few months now. Nearly every meme you see on the internet originates on 4chan or the site 4chan admin Moot came from, SomethingAwful. Think Chocolate Rain, Chuck Norris jokes, the ORLY owl, lolcats, the endless repetition of "THIS...IS...[sparta]", the prairie dog looking dramatically into the camera, Chris Crocker.

4chan is the garbage dump of the internet, but it produces some funny stuff at times.

Last edited:
Thats crazy, I cant believe I have never heard of it....

Look at me still talking when there's science to be done.

portalpumpkins-1.jpg

1799798955_299b92d5d7.jpg

Best post ever? I think so.

that cake looks so fricken good at the end, have you beaten all the bonus levels yet?

I've beaten all the 'advanced' versions of the standard level but I'm struggling with some of the extra challenges - I can't find all the cameras for a start and some of the 'walk the least distance' gold challengers are nigh on impossible! Awesome fun though :)

ill give you help if you want some, just add me on steam.

pm me to ge it, i dont want to post it tot he public

Ok.. gotta revive it.. at least just for a little bit to share:
uf011930.gif

uf012001.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back