port scanning

Re: WELL

Originally posted by w0lv3rin3

Kr0m: hey this is not kiddy gamez, this is called revenge. once you packet some1 turst me they wont want to do it again, cause they cant, ull hit em so hard that they cant do anything but change their IP.

This thread is becoming close to being edited and closed.

It does become 'kiddie games' if you retaliate. Why sink to their level? It basically becomes a pi**ing match over who can out packet the other. Someone gets their friends to help, and so on. We've got enough crap on the net as it is, why add to it? Just ignore the port scans or keep reporting the persistant ones.

Quote: "Packet Kiddie!!! ...Grow up....then learn how to spell :eek:D

Be nice to the kiddies. They might be changing your Depends later on in life...:D

LOL, grow up, had now thats a load of BS, well i dont know about u but, i dont want so called kiddies, as u would say it scanning my computer for open connections, for as all i or u know this kiddy could be a leet hacker. hes port scanning me, im gunna port scan him back, cause he did it firsty, well skrew that and packet the hell out of him, that will teach him a lesson on not to scan my computer.

droping packest or shellz is not kiddy, cause the way i do it and my friends do it is pretty complez for a kiddy to figure, if i go up to a kiddy and say, hey whats the best way to packet, ICMP or UDP, or USUM (<<< i just made that one up =) ) what would he say, or how wouldent know what a zombie packeter is.

Quote: "LOL, grow up, had now thats a load of BS"

What...? About the Depends...? Quite literally...:D

Thread has been closed - going off topic...

MdSalih - Extreme m00derating crew...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back