Popping The Question Tonight!

Re: Popping The Questopn Tonight!

Congrats!
If you haven't already... be sure to practice the following line which applies for many situations... "Yes dear, of course dear."

I showed the gf the pic of the ring and asked her if it was nice and she said yes and then she wanted to know how many carats it was lol.

Sazar said:
mlarkid, that looks like the ring you gave me over the summer :eek:

;)

Is that white gold or platinum?

14k White gold, I didnt want to go 18k because then its too soft, and Platinum was MUCH more expensive, and its tensile strength as compared to white gold is almost the same...

Kr0m said:
Congrats!
If you haven't already... be sure to practice the following line which applies for many situations... "Yes dear, of course dear."

I showed the gf the pic of the ring and asked her if it was nice and she said yes and then she wanted to know how many carats it was lol.

as said previously its 14k white goldwith a;

vs2 / D color / Ideal cut / 1.01 ct EGL certified diamond, I bought the stone and the ring seperately and then had the stone mounted....

Yar, congrats.

I still am waiting on Aprils ring. Platinum with two sapphires and a center diamond. Not quite that big of a main stone though. Princess cut like that.

Steevo said:
Yar, congrats.

I still am waiting on Aprils ring. Platinum with two sapphires and a center diamond. Not quite that big of a main stone though. Princess cut like that.

Yea, if you look close you will see 2 small bagette diamonds on either side, if I had gone with color stones they would have HAD to have been Tanzanite... for sure... the deeper blueish/purple ones for sure...

Congrats!!!:) ..you two Have a Super and Blessed Holiday :D

What a great time of the year to do this. Congrats man, and happy holidays! :D

NetRyder said:
What a great time of the year to do this. Congrats man, and happy holidays! :D

Thanks Nets... and whichever Mod fixed the title...

:)

Damn you happy people. DAMN YOU ALL!

*ahem*
sorry. Congrats. well done...etc :)

New to this forum, but congratulations to you for asking and also for getting the answer you wanted. Fantastic news to be going into the New Year with!

White Gold at 14k? When I married, we exchanged rings and my wife got a straight 9ct gold band. I asked for a pl;atinum ring and got one, but forever after it was thought to be a silver one. It didn't matter because I knew what it was.

Only problem was that when I married I was a 150lb smoker and 6 years and three kids later I was a 200lb non-smoker. I'm opposed to having the ring altered, perhaps vanity in the hope that I'll get my weight down one day, so it's tucked away safe, after having been on a chain round my neck for a few years.

Look after each other and don't get bored of sharing things.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back